We recognise that losing a loved one affects us not only emotionally but also financially
The cost of a funeral depends on a number of circumstances and the decisions you make while arranging a funeral for your loved one.
Our Professional Service
$3,277 (includes GST)
- Taking instructions from the family.
- Home/hospital transfer. Transfers within the Auckland area.
- Dressing of the deceased. Liaising with the Priest, Celebrant, Church, Chapel, Florist, Newspapers, Arranging the Medical or Coroners documents.
- Conducting of the Funeral.
- Hearse Hire.
- Registering the death with the Registrar.
- 24 hour availability. There are no extra charges for after hours.
Caskets vary in price and start from $975.00
We have the traditional range available along with recycled rimu, eco radiata pine, and caskets covered in an art design.
We also allow for disbursements or payments made on your behalf – including doctor’s fees, minister’s gratuity, flowers, reception or service fees, cremation or burial charges, etc.
We will also give you a courtesy call before the funeral, simply to confirm all the details and answer any question you may have.
As your chosen Auckland funeral service providers, you can rest assured that we will take care of everything on the day of the funeral.
We will ensure that the funeral proceeds on time, in a proper and dignified manner, legally and with respects for any religious customs, and in accordance with all your expectations.
If you require any other services, please do not hesitate to ask our advice.
Many of these depend on the choices you make with regard to venue, casket, flowers, burial or cremation. The following will give you an idea of the costs involved which are paid on your behalf and apply to only what is selected.
- North Shore Cemetery Plot & Digging Fees start from $5,425
- North Shore Saturday Burial $435
- Grave Marker $80
- North Shore Cremation Fee $675
- North Shore Saturday Cremation Fee $434
- Reception (50 persons) $490 Or church catering per person around $13pp
- Casket flowers from $180
- Embalming (only if required) $780
- Natural Body Care $250
- Priest, Minister, Celebrant from $350 - $517
- Organist $180
- Doctor’s fee for issuing cremation papers $0 - 250
- Medical Referee’s fee $45
- NZ Death Certificate $33
- NZ Herald approximate per insertion $180
- Orders of Service 2 colour A5. Setup fee $80 and $2 each
People are increasingly considering the effects the funeral process can have on the environment.learn more
Serving Every Family with Care, Compassion and Concern
We are with you every step of the way with our professional assistance, escorting you through the arrangements and providing you as much or as little as guidance as you need.
Every life is unique and we will help you to tailor a customised funeral for your loved one, ensuring that all aspects of the process are carried out with dignity and in accordance with your wishes.
Contact Us Today
Let us provide you with a memorable funeral that suits your needs and budgetcontact us